Freedom School of Ministry
A Note from our Pastors
Emily and I have had a dream of raising up healthy leaders and pouring into this next generation for years. We know it’s time to release this resource in our church culture. We are a church and people of His presence! Our church has adopted a simple vision statement, “Encountering Jesus, Transforming People.” This is what we live by at Freedom.
Freedom School of Ministry is a school for leadership and ministry that focuses on training individuals in identity, lifestyle, worship, revival, impartation and Biblical teaching.
We will encounter Him through times in His presence, but we will not just stop there. We will be transformed through His Word, inspiring curriculum, worship moments, live teaching from our pastoral team, and guest speakers.
We invite you to join us on this exciting journey of becoming all He has called us to be!
Nathan & Emily Garmany
- Step 1 Online Application ($25 application fee / waived through April 30, 2022)
- Step 2 Application Video
- Step 3 Christian Character Reference
- Official high school transcript showing date of graduation and a minimum GPA of 2.0* from an accredited public or private high school, home school, or proof of a high school equivalency (GED)
- Official transcripts from each college attended
* Students who do not meet the minimum academic requirements may be considered for admission on a case-by-case basis as determined by the Admissions Committee
HOW TO APPLY:
- Review the Admission Requirements
- Review Tuition Fees
- Prepare your Admissions Video
- Complete Christian Character Reference Form
- There is a $25.00 non-refundable application fee (currently free through April 30, 2022)
The application will take around 45 minutes, (and may require additional time for video submissions).
We recommend you complete this on a computer, rather than a mobile device.
APPLICATION VIDEO SUBMISSION
All applicants are required to prepare and submit a video for our Admissions Committee. This is a great opportunity for us to see and hear you talk about yourself and your interest in Freedom College.
Please ensure you follow all the directions!
VIDEO SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Maximum length of 3-5 minutes.
- Make it personable in style – we want to get to know you.
- Please ensure the video/audio quality is enough that we can clearly see and hear you.
- If you add music, ensure it does not compete with your voice.
- Act as if this video were to be seen by your lead pastor.
- Include your name, age, and where you are from.
Answer the following questions:
Why do you want to be a student at Freedom College?
- Describe any current ministry involvement or experience.
- How does it align or not align with your passions, strengths, and gifts?
- What has been your biggest challenge to date? How did you overcome it?
- Give a brief version of your testimony.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- Email the video to with “Your Name – FC Admissions Video” as the title
FEES & TUITION
The certificate program is paid directly to Freedom College in two payments. Financial aid is currently unavailable. One full scholarship will be available per year. Apply for a scholarship within the online application. These fees will cover intensive ministry training and the ministry certification with TSOM.
FSM Certificate Program
Freedom College Application Fee
Cash/Check $2800 ($2700 if made in one payment)
Online $2900 ($2800 if made in one payment)
TSOM Course Books purchased seperately
Payment 1: $1400 before September 6th
Married Couple Pricing
If a married couple would like to attend, the price of tuition is discounted.
Couple Tuition Pricing
Cash/Check: $5250 ($5,000 if made in one payment)
Online: 5,450 ($5,300 if made in one payment)
Each year Freedom School of Ministry will award one student a full-tuition scholarship.
Each applicant must submit a 1000-word essay to complete the Freedom School of Ministry Scholarship Application. 500 words should cover Prompt 1 and 500 should cover your choice of prompts 2, 3, 4, or 5. Essay Submissions must be made by July 1st to be considered for the 2022/2023 academic year.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- Attach your submission and email it to with “Your Name – FC Scholarship Essay” as the title.
Prompt 1 (Required)
- Describe your conversion experience and/or other important events in your Christian walk. What are your personal and professional goals and how would Freedom School of Ministry help you obtain these goals?
Prompts 2-5 (Choose One)
- The lessons we take from obstacles we encounter can be fundamental to later success. Recount a time when you faced a challenge, setback, or failure. How did it affect you, and what did you learn from the experience?
- Describe a problem you’ve solved or a problem you’d like to solve. It can be an intellectual challenge, a research query, an ethical dilemma — anything of personal importance, no matter the scale. Explain its significance to you and what steps you took or could be taken to identify a solution.
- Discuss an accomplishment, event, or realization that sparked a period of personal growth and a new understanding of yourself or others.
- Describe a topic, idea, or concept you find so engaging it makes you lose all track of time. Why does it captivate you? What or who do you turn to when you want to learn more?
Freedom School of Ministry Class Schedule: 1st Year
Ministry Certification Classes
These classes will be taken online on the first Saturday of each month.
September 11: Synoptic Gospels
October 09: AG His/Miss/Gov
November 06: Hermeneutics
December 04: NT Survey
January 09: Spirit Empowered Church
February 06: Intro to Theology
March 06: Acts
April 10: Relationships/Ethics
May 08: Pentecostal Doctrine
These courses will be taken weekly in person at Freedom College. There will be five Focus Courses per week and each class will complete multiple book or video studies. Students are required to purchase the books for each book study but can choose to purchase the books that go with the video studies additionally. Below is a list of the five Focus Courses and the books that will accompany them.
These courses will be taken weekly in person at Freedom College. There will be five Focus Courses per week and each class will complete multiple book or video studies.
WORSHIP / PRAYER
Live teachings and discussions of authors Zach Neese, E.M. Bounds, Jeremy Riddle, and Myles Munroe.
Live teachings and discussions of authors Robert Morris, John Bevere, and Shawn Bolz.
Live teachings and discussions of authors Christine Caine, Gene Edwards, Chris Hodges, and Priscilla Shirer.
Live teachings and discussions of authors Robert Morris, John Bevere, and Lisa Bevere.
Live teachings and discussions of authors Wesley Duewel, Bill Johnson, Heidi Baker, and Roland Baker.
2nd Year Schedule coming soon!
Freedom School of Ministry Schedule
Sunday: Freedom Team Participation
Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. Chapel
10:45 – 12:00 Class
2-4 p.m. internship (2nd semester)
Wednesday: 9:00 – 10:15 Class
10:30 – 11:45 Class
2-4 p.m. internship (2nd Semester)
Thursday: 6-7 a.m. Prayer Service
9:00 – 10:15 Class
10:30 – 11:45 Class
Friday: Off unless special event
Saturday: Off unless special event
1st Saturday: (Ministry Certification Classes online)
Student housing may be available.